RECIPE - Berry smoothie powered by the natural energy of Yerba Mate
A refreshing and an energizing berry smoothie with Yerba Mate! Smoothies are a quick, healthy, and balanced option for any time of day. There's nothing more delicious than a smoothie packed with antioxidants and key nutrients to start your day off on the right foot, and we've got a great-tasting one for you.
- Add a variety of fresh or frozen berries to your blender
- Sweeten to taste with natural sugar (Agave, maple syrup or honey)
- Add vegetable yogurt for a silky smooth texture
- Add cold yerba mate infusion
- Mix it all together!
Steps for infusing Yerba Mate
- Add 2 tablespoons of Mateina Euforia (Hibiscus & Berries) per cup of cold water to a coffee maker (+/- 8 tablespoons for 1 L)
- Leave to infuse in the fridge for 4 to 8 hours
- When the infusion time is over, squeeze the filter and pour the mixture into the smoothie