Iced tea is probably the best drink in the world. Delicious, refreshing and easy to do. But what if this drink that we all love could wake you up as much as two espressos !? Try this delicious recipe and we guarantee you won't regret!
- In a french press, add 2 tablespoons of Mateina Original per cup of cold water. (+\- 8 tablespoons for 1 L)
- Let brew in the fridge for 4 to 8 hours
- Press down the filter and pour into a pitcher
- Add fresh lemon juice (1 whole lemon)
- To taste, add 2 tablespoons of maple syrup, lemon slices and fresh basil leaves