· De Sandrine Desrosiers-Champoux
RECIPE - Mocktail Hibiscus, yerba mate, mint & berries
At Mateina, we love mocktails - Definitely your non-alcoholic drink of choice!
We like to have fun with flavors, while keeping Yerba Mate and its delicious taste in the foreground. Here’s a refreshing and tasteful recipe. Perfect to end the week or to sip on a sunny day. Treat yourself with a revisited version of our Hibiscus & Berries energizing infusion.
What you need to prepare your Mate Mocktail
- 1 can 355ml Hibiscus & Berries flavor (Find it here)
- Soda of your choice
- Grenadine syrup
- Fresh mint
- Fresh or frozen berries
- Ice, and some slice of a lime for garnish
- A large resealable container - A large mason jar is ideal!
How to prepare your Mocktail
- In a container, add the entire can, grenadine syrup (to taste), mint and ice. Close the container. Mix well!
- In glasses, add ice and berries.
- Pour the mixture up to the ⅔ of each glass. Add ⅓ of soda to the rim. Stir well.
- All that's left is to decorate the glass and enjoy it with someone you love!